Birth Assistants of Boulder is Boulder’s Original Doula Group
Some interesting facts about our group:
- We have over 90 years of combined experience working with childbearing women and families.
- We have collectively attended over 1,500 births at many homes, more than 35 different hospitals and birth centers.
- We have personal experience with 13 children of our own.
With Birth Assistants of Boulder you can depend on…
- A caring, confidential, one-on-one relationship with your birth doula.
- A commitment to honor you and your family’s specific needs and diversity.
- Excellent care by women who are well respected by physicians, midwives, and nurses in Boulder County and surrounding communities.
- A coordinated, team approach to your care, including personal referrals to trusted professionals within Birth Assistants of Boulder and the community.
- Dependable and experienced back up support if a backup doula is needed at your birth.